About this book
Diabetes Management in Clinical Practice provides a much-needed succinct overview of the advances in the management of diabetes and its complications. Using an evidence-based approach, the authors review relevant trials and discuss prospects for future therapies and avenues of research.
Written by experts in the field for a global audience, Diabetes Management in Clinical Practice is a practical guide for diabetologists and endocrinologists, family practitioners, specialist nurses, dietitians and podiatrists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4869-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4868-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4869-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site