About this book
Covering all modalities currently used as well as emerging novel imaging tools, each chapter covers an aspect of Genitourinary Imaging with a comprehensive coverage of subspeciatlies. Genitourinary Imaging - A Case Based Approach closely mimics day to day clinical practice, and allows retention of pertinent practice information in an easy to understand format.
Providing Genitourinary specific content in a portable form that can be used in close proximity to the PACS workstation, Genitourinary Imaging - A Case Based Approach is the perfect book for residents both in training and practicing as well as genitourinary radiologists worldwide.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4772-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4771-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4772-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site