About this book
Success in Academic Surgery: Clinical Trials is a unique and portable handbook that focuses on clinical trials. It includes new educational materials which are necessary to address not only the rapid evolution and rise of novel research methodologies in basic science and clinical/educational research, but also the changing environment for academic surgeons.
Aimed at medical students, surgical residents and others considering a career within surgery, Success in Academic Surgery: Clinical Trials is a valuable text which offers practical guidance on developing a career within surgical education. Written by expert authors from around the world who are members of the AAS (Association for Academic Surgery), this book looks at all aspects of clinical trials, from trial design and building a research team to statistics and getting your trial published.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4679-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4678-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4679-7
- Series Print ISSN 2194-7481
- Series Online ISSN 2194-749X
- About this book