Table of contents
About this book
This concise practical guide has been designed to facilitate the clinical decision-making process in the management of psychocutaneous disease by reviewing a variety of cases and defining the various diagnostic and management decisions open to practitioners. Clinical cases are a key component in modern medical education, assisting the trainee or recertifying practitioner to work through unusual cases using best practice techniques. Each case within includes a narrative description and patient management tips.
Clinical Cases in Psychocutaneous Disease is the first text dedicated to cases and written by experts in the topic who treat patients with psychocutaneous problems. It will be an essential reference for those in dermatology training programs and experienced practitioners seeking a practical case-based guide.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-4312-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-4311-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-4312-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site