About this book
Containing a wealth of updated basic information and high quality of iconographic material, Dermatopathology can assist the microscopists in a practical way to approach and solve the diagnostic problems they may face in the field.
At a time when esoteric clinical entities and analytic techniques come and go, there is a need for a solid, updated, down to earth and "bench oriented" text in the field of dermopathology. This text provides a handbook which may be more helpful than an encyclopedic, "board oriented" textbook.
The senior author of this book has been successfully working for over thirty years in his capacity as director of a private dermatopathology laboratory. His experience and knowledge of the subject is reflected in this well-structured and clearly-written text.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2894-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2893-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2894-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site