About this book
The Training Courses of Urological Laparoscopy is written by an international team of experts who have come together to share their experiences of training and skills acquisition in Urological Laparoscopy. Skills training and certification are needed to protect both patient and doctor from the pitfalls of uncertified practice. This comprehensive text focuses on the details of laparoscopic training within the field of urology from step-by-step guidance on the use of basic stems in the dry lab through to hints and tricks for problem solving in more complex scenarios.
The Training Courses of Urological Laparoscopy is an essential text for Urologists and residents in training.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2723-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2722-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2723-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site