Table of contents
About this book
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cerebrovascular Diseases is an up-to-date, comprehensive review of the neuropsychiatry of stroke, by active authorities in the field, with an emphasis on diagnostic and management issues.
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cerebrovascular Diseases includes critical appraisal of the methodological aspects and limitations of the current research on the neuropsychiatry of stroke and on unanswered questions/controversies. Pharmacological aspects of management are discussed, to provide robust information on drug dosages, side effects and interaction, in order to enable the reader to manage these patients more safely. Illustrative cases provide real life scenarios that are clinically relevant and engaging to read.
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Cerebrovascular Diseases is aimed at neurologists, stroke physicians and psychiatrists, and will also be of interest to intensive care doctors, psychologists ad neuropsychologists, research and specialist nurses, clinical researchers and methodologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4471-2428-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-4471-2427-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4471-2428-3
- Series Print ISSN 2196-2898
- Series Online ISSN 2196-2901
- Buy this book on publisher's site