Table of contents
About this book
This book describes the design of CMOS circuits for ultra-low power consumption including analog, radio frequency (RF), and digital signal processing circuits (DSP). The book addresses issues from circuit and system design to production design, and applies the ultra-low power circuits described to systems for digital hearing aids and capsule endoscope devices.
- Provides a valuable introduction to ultra-low power circuit design, aimed at practicing design engineers;
- Describes all key building blocks of ultra-low power circuits, from a systems perspective;
- Applies circuits and systems described to real product examples such as hearing aids and capsule endoscopes.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-9973-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-9972-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-9973-3
- Series Print ISSN 1872-082X
- Series Online ISSN 2197-1854
- Buy this book on publisher's site