About this book
This book presents high-/mixed-voltage analog and radio frequency (RF) circuit techniques for developing low-cost multistandard wireless receivers in nm-length CMOS processes. Key benefits of high-/mixed-voltage RF and analog CMOS circuits are explained, state-of-the-art examples are studied, and circuit solutions before and after voltage-conscious design are compared. Three real design examples are included, which demonstrate the feasibility of high-/mixed-voltage circuit techniques.
- Provides a valuable summary and real case studies of the state-of-the-art in high-/mixed-voltage circuits and systems;
- Includes novel high-/mixed-voltage analog and RF circuit techniques – from concept to practice;
- Describes the first high-voltage-enabled mobile-TVRF front-end in 90nm CMOS and the first mixed-voltage full-band mobile-TV Receiver in 65nm CMOS;
- Demonstrates the feasibility of high-/mixed-voltage circuit techniques with real design examples.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-9539-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-9538-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-9539-1
- About this book