Table of contents
About this book
A new overall interdisciplinary framework called “i learning” integrates managerial organization and technology aspects also known as “technology enhanced learning”. Open Networked "i Learning": Models and Cases of “Next-Gen” Learning begins its investigation with the important changes that have recently occurred within the management, technology and society fields. Social and cultural aspects of society that influence the “dynamics” and the “styles” of the learning processes are presented as well. The last section of this edited volume focuses on possible future scenarios of the learning processes by describing the main models, processes, tools, technologies, and involved organizations.
About this book:
- The first available book that specifically focuses on “i Learning”.
- Includes descriptive case studies that describe how the “i-Learning” framework has been instanced and implemented.
- Presents social and cultural aspects of society that influence the “dynamics” and the “styles” of the learning processes.
Open Networked "i Learning": Models and Cases of “Next-Gen” Learning is suitable for advanced under- and graduate level students and professors concentrating on computer science, engineering and business management as a secondary text or reference book. Professionals and researchers who work in the related industry of technology enhanced learning will find this book useful as well.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-6854-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-6853-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-6854-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site