About this book
Theory of Applied Robotics: Kinematics, Dynamics, and Control (2nd Edition) explains robotics concepts in detail, concentrating on their practical use. Related theorems and formal proofs are provided, as are real-life applications. The second edition includes updated and expanded exercise sets and problems. New coverage includes: components and mechanisms of a robotic system with actuators, sensors and controllers, along with updated and expanded material on kinematics. New coverage is also provided in sensing and control including position sensors, speed sensors and acceleration sensors.
Students, researchers, and practicing engineers alike will appreciate this user-friendly presentation of a wealth of robotics topics, most notably orientation, velocity, and forward kinematics.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4419-1750-8
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2010
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-4419-1749-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4419-1750-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site