About this book
This book is incredibly hands-on with many exciting projects. You will learn the basics of Glass and how to set up your development environment, through to every Glass development topic using Glass Development Kit (GDK):
• Glass User Interface
• Camera and Image Processing
• Video: Basics and Applications
• Voice and Audio
• Network, Bluetooth, and Social
• Locations, Map, and Sensors
• Graphics, Animation, and Games
You will also learn how to develop enterprise and web-based Glass apps using the Mirror API. Each topic is full of examples that illustrate what Glass can truly do and help you quickly start developing your own apps.
Jeff Tang has successfully developed mobile, web, and enterprise apps on many platforms, and cares immensely about user experience. He brings his vast knowledge to this book through cool and practical examples, which will excite and tantalize your creativity.
This book is for any developer who is keen to start developing for Glass with GDK or the Mirror API. Whether you are an Android, iOS, web, or enterprise developer, you do not want to miss the chance that Glass becomes the next big thing. Get started with Beginning Google Glass Development and be inspired today.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6787-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6788-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6787-4
- About this book