About this book
Advanced Topics In Java teaches the algorithms and concepts that any budding software developer should know. You'll delve into topics such as sorting, searching, merging, recursion, random numbers and simulation, among others. You will increase the range of problems you can solve when you learn how to create and manipulate versatile and popular data structures such as binary trees and hash tables.
This book assumes you have a working knowledge of basic programming concepts such as variables, constants, assignment, selection (if..else) and looping (while, for). It also assumes you are comfortable with writing functions and working with arrays. If you study this book carefully and do the exercises conscientiously, you would become a better and more agile software developer, more prepared to code today's applications - no matter the language.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6620-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2014
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6619-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6620-4
- About this book