About this book
In Pro jQuery 2.0 seasoned author, Adam Freeman, demonstrates how to get the most from jQuery 2.0 by focussing on the practical features of the technology and how they can be applied to solving real-world problems. In this comprehensive reference he goes in depth to give you the practical knowledge that you need.
Each topic is covered clearly and concisely, and is packed with the details you'll need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given a no-nonsense, in-depth treatment, and chapters contain examples that demonstrate both the power and the subtlety of jQuery.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6389-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6388-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6389-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site