About this book
With recipes to cover any task you can think of, including working with GitHub and git on BitBucket, Git Recipes shows you how to work with large repositories, new repositories, forks, clones, conflicts, differences, and it even gives you practical scenarios you may find yourself dealing with while using git.
If you work with Git at all, you need this hands-on, practical reference for all things Git.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-6104-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-6103-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-6104-9
- About this book