About this book
Windows Phone 8 Recipes is a problem-solution based guide to the Windows Phone 8 platform. Recipes are grouped according to features of the platform and ways of interacting with the device. Solutions are given in C# and XAML, so you can take your existing .NET skills and apply them to this exciting new venture.
- Not sure how to get started? No need to worry, there’s a recipe for that!
- Always wondered what it takes to add cool features like gesture support, maps integration, or speech recognition into your app? We've got it covered!
- Already have a portfolio of Windows Phone 7 apps that needs to be upgraded? We have a recipe for that too!
Whether you're migrating from Windows Phone 7 or starting from scratch, Windows Phone 8 Recipes has the code you need to bring your app idea to life.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-5903-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-5902-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-5903-9
- About this book