About this book
Pro Node.js for Developers provides a comprehensive guide to this exciting new technology. We introduce you to Node – what it is, why it matters and how to set it up – before diving deeply into the key concepts and APIs that underpin its operation.
Once you've mastered these skills we’ll go further, teaching you more advanced software engineering skills that will give your code a professional edge. You’ll learn how to create easily reusable modules that will save you time through code reuse, to log and debug your applications quickly and effectively and to write code that will scale easily and reliably as the demand for your application grows.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-5861-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-5860-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-5861-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site