About this book
Youll learn to:
- Use responsive principles to build apps that display and perform well on a range of mobile devices.
- Leverage your server-side code to customize what you serve to the client, depending on its capabilities.
- Build an ASP.NET MVC custom view engine, use display modes effectively, and create reusable mobile components with custom HTML helpers.
- Make the most of new capabilities offered on some devices by interacting with native APIs.
This book is for the ASP.NET developer who knows how ASP.NET MVC works and is eager to learn how to use it for building mobile websites.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-5057-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-5056-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-5057-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site