About this book
ASP.NET MVC 4 and the Web API: Building a REST Service from Start to Finish helps you build cutting-edge REST services using ASP.NET MVC 4 and the Web API in more depth and detail than any other resource. ASP.NET MVC has always been a good platform on which to implement REST, but with the advent of the Web API it has now become even better. This book will show you why it's great and how to get the most from it.
Author Jamie Kurtz will take you from zero to full-blown REST service hero in no time at all. And you'll even learn how to incorporate some popular open source tools along the way: little or no experience with ASP.NET or the MVC Framework is required.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4978-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4977-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4978-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site