About this book
Security is a key element in the development of any non-trivial application. The Spring Security Framework provides a comprehensive set of functionalities to implement industry-standard authentication and authorization mechanisms for Java applications.
Pro Spring Security will be a reference and advanced tutorial that will do the following:
- Guides you through the implementation of the security features for a Java web application by presenting consistent examples built from the ground-up.
- Demonstrates the different authentication and authorization methods to secure enterprise-level applications by using the Spring Security Framework.
- Provides you with a broader look into Spring security by including up-to-date use cases such as building a security layer for RESTful web services and Grails applications.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4819-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4818-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4819-4
- About this book