About this book
This book assumes that the reader is already familiar with Java fundamentals which is in line with the prerequisite of having a OCAJP certification.
The book sports considerable supportive material to help the reader in effective exam preparation in the form of appendices:
- 2 mock tests to give the reader a sense of a real-exam.
- An instant refresher summarizing the most important concepts (with tips on answering questions) to revise just before the exam.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4765-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4764-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4765-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site