About this book
Targeted at Java and Java EE developers, with and without prior EJB experience, Beginning EJB 3 is packed with practical insights, strategy tips, and code examples. As each chapter unfolds, you'll not only explore a new area of the spec; you'll also see how you can apply it to your own applications through specific examples.
Beginning EJB 3 will serve not only as a reference, but it will also function as a how-to guide and repository of practical examples to which you can refer as you build your own applications. It will help you harness the power of EJBs and take your Java EE 7 development to the next level.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4693-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4692-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4693-0
- About this book