Table of contents
About this book
If only it were that simple. Fixing and flipping houses is a business. In order for a business to survive, prosper, and grow, systems must be put in place. Fixing and Flipping Real Estate: Strategies for the Post-Boom Era is a book that breaks down the four essential components of a fix-and-flip business, giving you the building blocks to efficiently buy and sell 1 to 20 properties a month in today’s post-boom era housing market. You’ll learn about each of the boxes:
- Acquisition—How to find and buy a profitable real estate deal.
- Rehabbing—How to systematically remodel a house and how not to underimprove, or overimprove, your property.
- Sales—How to sell your flip for the highest possible price in the shortest possible time.
- Raising Capital—How to get the capital you need to grow your business, including using other people’s money, for your real estate deals without getting sued or going to jail.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4645-9
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4644-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4645-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site