About this book
LEGO Technic is similar to Mindstorms in that you can create all sorts of cool vehicles and gadgets. But unlike Mindstorms, you don't have to learn programming. Power Functions allows you to add motors, remote control, and battery boxes to your LEGO projects, no programming required. And while you could just build a LEGO Technic gadget from a boxed set, with Practical LEGO Technics, you'll learn the hows and whys of Technic project design, and pick up ideas for your own custom projects.
Please note: The print version of this title is in black & white; the ebook is full color. You can download color images from the book at http://www.apress.com/9781430246114
- Covers basic design for motorized vehicles that run and steer.
- Shows how to build headlights and more using the Power Functions Light Kit.
- Provides suspension design for use in building all-terrain vehicles.
- Helps you build construction equipment, including a crane and forklift.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4612-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2013
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4611-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4612-1
- About this book