About this book
Eclipse is the most adopted integrated development environment (IDE) for Java programmers. And, now, Eclipse seems to be the preferred IDE for Android apps developers.
Android Apps with Eclipse provides a detailed overview of Eclipse, including steps and the screenshots to help Android developers to quickly get up to speed on Eclipse and to streamline their day-to-day software development. This book includes the following:
- Overview of Eclipse fundamentals for both Java and C/C++ Development.
- Using Eclipse Android Development Toolkit (ADT) to develop, debug, and troubleshoot Android applications.
- Using Eclipse C/C++ Development Toolkit (CDT) in conjunction with Android Native Development Kit (NDK) to integrate, develop and troubleshoot native Android components through Eclipse.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4435-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4434-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4435-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site