Table of contents
About this book
Assuming only basic knowledge of C#, Beginning C# 5.0 Databases teaches all the fundamentals of database technology and database programming readers need to quickly become highly proficient database users and application developers.
A comprehensive tutorial on both SQL Server 2012 and Visual Studio 2012, Beginning C# 5.0 Databases explains and demonstrates various techniques and ways to build a database application using T–SQL and C#. Full of practical, detailed examples, it’s been fully revised and updated for Winforms using C# 5.0 and Visual Studio 2012 and offers the most complete, detailed, and gentle introduction to database technology for all C# programmers at any level of experience.
- Comprehensively and concisely explains fundamental database concepts and database programming techniques
- Rich in step-by-step working examples of both T–SQL and C# programs
- Covers all the features ADO.NET most database programming ever requires
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4261-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4260-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4261-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site