About this book
Solutions in this book are divided into chapters by problem domain. Each chapter is a collection of solutions around a single facet of the language such as writing queries, developing triggers, and applying aggregate functions. Each solution is presented code-first, giving you a working code example to copy from and implement immediately in your own environment. Following each example is an in-depth description of how and why the given solution works. Tradeoffs and alternative approaches are also discussed.
- Focused on solutions: Look up what you need to do. Learn how to do it. Do it.
- Current: Newly updated for SQL Server 2012
- Comprehensive: Covers all common T-SQL problem domains
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4201-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4200-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4201-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site