About this book
Beginning Android ADK with Arduino shows how the ADK works and how it can be used with a variety of Arduino boards to create a variety of fun projects that showcase the abilities of the ADK.
Mario Böhmer will walk you through several projects, including making sounds, driving motors, and creating alarm systems, all while explaining how to use the ADK and how standard Arduino boards may differ from Google-branded Arduinos. You aren't tied to specific hardware with this book; use what you have, and this book will show you how.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-4198-0
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-4197-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-4198-0
- About this book