About this book
--Jill Konrath, author of SNAP Selling and Selling to Big Companies
Using Technology to Sell: Tactics to Ratchet Up Results shows salespeople and sales managers the most effective ways to leverage a variety of technologies to increase sales and gain more customers. Topics include making the most of cloud-based customer relationship management software, putting social media to the best use, presenting on three continents simultaneously through advanced video conferencing, using advanced techniques to gain an information edge over competitors, and much more.
As this book shows, while the sales process will remain pretty much the same from now until the end of time, technology used properly can increase sales power at every step of the cycle. Technology, in the right hands, is a strategic weapon and a competitive differentiation tool that can dramatically improve close rates, deal size, efficiency, total sales, and much more. Using Technology to Sell will show you how to:
- Expand your market through the use of technology.
- Employ software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications to keep track of customers, stay organized, present, and sell more systematically.
- Use social media to increase sales.
- Maintain the personal element in a world wired with technology.
- Use the best sales methodology and integrate each step with technology.
- Overcome any aversion to using technology to sell.
- Avoid the trap of overuse or dependency on technology.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3934-5
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3933-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3934-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site