About this book
This Android 4 book updates the best selling Pro Android 3 and covers everything from the fundamentals of building apps for embedded devices, smartphones, and tablets to advanced concepts such as custom 3D components, multi-tasking, sensors/augmented reality, better accessories support and much more.
- Using the tutorials and expert advice, you'll quickly be able to build cool mobile apps and run them on dozens of Android-based smartphones.
- You'll explore and use the Android APIs, including those for media and sensors.
- And you'll check out what's new with Android 4, including the improved user interface across all Android platforms, integration with services, and more.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3931-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2012
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3930-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3931-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site