About this book
You’ll find all the best undocumented tricks, as well as the most efficient and enjoyable introduction to the iPod touch available. Starting with the basics, you’ll quickly move on to discover the iPod touch's hidden potential, like how to connect to a TV and get contract-free VoIP.
From e-mail and surfing the Web, to using iTunes, iBooks, games, photos, ripping DVDs and getting free VoIP with Skype or FaceTime—whether you have a new iPod touch, or an older iPod touch with iOS 5, you'll find it all in this book. You’ll even learn tips on where to get the best and cheapest iPod touch accessories. Get ready to take iPod touch to the max!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3733-4
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3732-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3733-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site