About this book
Beginning iOS 5 Games Development provides a clear path for you to create games using the iOS 5 SDK platform for the iPad, iPhone, and iPad touch. You'll learn how to use classes to create game apps, including graphics, and animations. The latest version of Xcode will be used in parts of the book to guide you along the way of building your apps.
Other topics include iOS 5 game apps development with the newest iOS Game Center update, persisting user data, and designing a compelling user experience. After reading this book, you'll come away with the skills and techniques for building a game app, top to bottom, that could perhaps even be sold on the Apple iTunes App Store.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3711-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3710-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3711-2
- About this book