About this book
Get the most out of your Android 3.0 Honeycomb tablet with Android Tablets Made Simplelearn all the key features, understand whats new, and utilize dozens of time-saving tips and tricks.
Android Tablets Made Simple includes over 500 pages of easy-to-read instructions and over 1,000 carefully annotated screen shots to guide you to Android tablet mastery. Youll never be left wondering, How did they do that?
This book guides you through:
- Finding and purchasing the right Android tablet
- Understanding the Android Honeycomb interface
- Downloading and using tablet apps
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3672-6
- Copyright Information Apress 2011
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3671-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3672-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site