About this book
Pro Silverlight 4 in VB is an invaluable reference for professional developers who want to discover the features of Silverlight. Author Matthew MacDonald's expert advice guides you through creating rich media applications using Silverlight in the environment you're most productive in—no matter what the target platform. As you learn about the features that put Silverlight in direct competition with Adobe Flash, such as rich support for 2D and 3D drawing, animations, and media playback, you'll experience the plumbing of .NET and the design model of WPF through Silverlight—all of the same .NET technology that developers use to design next-generation Windows applications.
In this book, MacDonald provides a comprehensive tutorial written from professional developer to professional developer.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3549-1
- Copyright Information Apress 2010
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3548-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3549-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site