About this book
Cracking iPhone and Android Native Development takes you, the developer, through the same mobile software development project on both platforms, learning the differences between and the relative strengths and weaknesses of each platform as you go. No magic intermediate layers of obfuscation—by the time you get to the end, you'll be an expert at developing for any of the major smartphone platforms using each vendor's preferred toolset and approach.
Cracking iPhone and Android Native Development covers the iPhone and Android platforms, two of the hottest mobile device platforms on the market today.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-3199-8
- Copyright Information Apress 2010
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-3198-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-3199-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site