Table of contents
About this book
SugarCRM is a leading open-source customer relations management tool and development platform with nearly 5.5 million downloads, nearly 17,000 developers, and lots more users.
The Definitive Guide to SugarCRM is the first official SugarCRM book available to developers and users. This definitive book begins with a discussion of the SugarCRM platform components, namely MVC, Studio, Module Builder, authentication, and themes.
Next, you'll learn how to customize the modules SugarCRM comes with out of the box in an upgrade-safe manner. The text then presents an example application that a typical business might use and shows how to build it using SugarCRM, using both existing functionality as well as newly added functionality.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2440-2
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-2439-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-2440-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site