Table of contents
About this book
Expert F# 2.0 is about practical programming in a beautiful language that puts the power and elegance of functional programming into the hands of professional developers. In combination with .NET, F# achieves unrivaled levels of programmer productivity and program clarity.
Expert F# 2.0 is
- The authoritative guide to F# by the inventor of F#
- A comprehensive reference of F# concepts, syntax, and features
- A treasury of expert F# techniques for practical, real-world programming
F# isn't just another functional programming language. It's a general-purpose language ideal for real-world development. F# seamlessly integrates functional, imperative, and object-oriented programming styles so you can flexibly and elegantly solve any programming problem. Whatever your background, you’ll find that F# is easy to learn, fun to use, and extraordinarily powerful. F# will change the way you think about–and go about–programming.
Written by F#'s inventor and two major contributors to its development, Expert F# 2.0 is the authoritative, comprehensive, and in-depth guide to the language and its use. Designed to help others become experts, the first part of the book quickly yet carefully describes the F# language. The second part then shows how to use F# elegantly for a wide variety of practical programming tasks.
The world's foremost experts in F# show you how to program in F# the way they do!
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-2432-7
- Copyright Information Apress 2009
- Publisher Name Apress
- eBook Packages Professional and Applied Computing
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-2431-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-2432-7
- About this book