Table of contents
About this book
Implementing Enterprise Portfolio Management with Microsoft Project Server 2002 is written for anyone contemplating or actively engaged in implementing and managing Microsoft Project Server. It guides you through a structured approach to implementation and conveys best practices for using the software once youve got it up and running.
This book provides unique technical and usability insights based on the author's real-world experience. It also contains extensive coverage on installation, including the "gotchas" that can doom a poorly configured system.
Author Gary Chefetz is a Microsoft Project "Most Valuable Professional" who is well known in the Project community as a "firefighter" of botched implementation. It is Chefetz's goal to provide you with the manual that the software didn't come with, as well as the insight necessary to achieve success, without the missteps many people make during implementation.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-4302-1114-3
- Copyright Information Apress 2003
- Publisher Name Apress, Berkeley, CA
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Print ISBN 978-1-4302-5226-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4302-1114-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site