About this book
A key course text for advanced undergraduates and MBA students of human resource management. By using a thematic rather than a techniques-based structure, this book provides an opportunity to engage with current problems and issues by going beyond the normal emphasis on best practice and techniques and developing an awareness of the wider context.
Accompanied by a website at http://www.palgrave.com/business/newell containing lecturer support materials, this text presents the key themes underpinning an understanding of human resource management through the use of detailed research-based case studies.
Also available is a companion website with extra features to accompany the text, please take a look by clicking below -
business HRM human resource management management Manager organization
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-91364-0
- Copyright Information The Editor(s) (if applicable) and The Author(s) 2002
- Publisher Name Palgrave, London
- Print ISBN 978-0-333-92136-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-349-91364-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site