About this book
Clear, easy-to-read and up-to-date, Introductory Economics offers a comprehensive text for A-level, A/S and a wide range of other introductory courses. Bringing to the subject a degree of clarity and explanation that has been much needed, this book takes an approach suited to today's courses and teaching methods.
* Clear and precise definitions of key concepts.
* Thorough treatment of all topics supported by case studies, relevant data and diagrams.
* Guides students through the pitfalls of Economics, clarifying points of confusion which arise in examinations.
* Short questions provide checks on understanding and progress throughout the text.
* Focuses on relevance of topics to the real world, and introduces students to the economist's perspective on everyday events.
* Ideal for a wide range of introductory courses.
economics international trade methods taxation