About this book
This new critical account by a well-known writer on Joyce's work is designed as a basic introduction for students at all levels. Factual and provocative, with a chapter on each of Joyce's major works including Finnegan's Wake, the study combines detailed reading of the texts with sketches of some of the most important issues raised about them in over 50 years of intense critical and academic debate.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-21919-3
- Copyright Information Macmillan Publishers Limited 1992
- Publisher Name Palgrave, London
- Print ISBN 978-0-333-41364-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-349-21919-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site