About this book
Built around a model of retailing, this book identifies a number of basic elements common to most forms of retail activity. The model focuses on the main features of retail operations, stressing the essential links with both suppliers and customers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-349-12151-9
- Copyright Information Peter Jones and Steve Baron 1991
- Publisher Name Palgrave, London
- Print ISBN 978-0-333-54447-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-349-12151-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site