About this book
This volume aims at providing a complete and updated overview of gene downregulation in plants performed through virus-induced gene silencing (VIGS). Chapters guide readers through classical and newly developed protocols of VIGS to allow readers to initiate or optimize their own silencing experiments according to the methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Virus-Induced Gene Silencing in Plants: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0751-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0750-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0751-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site