About this book
This volume provides a complete overview of kupffer cell biology, from isolation to phenotyping. Chapters guide readers through methods and protocols on phenotyping, including RNA sequencing, Mass cytometry and 3D microscopy, as well as gene manipulation in vivo, and disease models from fatty liver disease to cancer. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Kupffer Cells: Methods and Protocols aims to ensure successful investigation of this growing field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0704-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0703-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0704-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site