Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides methods and protocols on dynamin superfamily GTPases. Chapters are divided into three parts; detailing expression, purification, initial biochemical steps, undescribed analytical techniques, and biophysical and cellular characterization of DSPs in membrane remodeling, fission and fusion. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Dynamin Superfamily GTPases: Methods and Protocols to ensure successful results in the further study of this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-0716-0676-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2020
- Publisher Name Humana, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-0716-0675-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-0716-0676-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site