Table of contents
About this book
Robust Control of Robots bridges the gap between robust control theory and applications, with a special focus on robotic manipulators. It is divided into three parts:
- robust control of regular, fully-actuated robotic manipulators;
- robust post-failure control of robotic manipulators; and
- robust control of cooperative robotic manipulators.
In each chapter the mathematical concepts are illustrated with experimental results obtained with a two-manipulator system. They are presented in enough detail to allow readers to implement the concepts in their own systems, or in Control Environment for Robots, a MATLAB®-based simulation program freely available from the authors.
The target audience for Robust Control of Robots includes researchers, practicing engineers, and graduate students interested in implementing robust and fault tolerant control methodologies to robotic manipulators.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-898-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-85729-897-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-85729-898-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site