Table of contents
About this book
Case Studies in Chest Imaging is a collection of 100 real cases, which demonstrate the use of modern imaging techniques and illustrate the appropriate use of imaging in the investigation of pathology.
Compiled by experts in the field, Case Studies in Chest Imaging uses the most up-to-date and high quality images, including plain films, standard Multi Slice and High Resolution Thoracic CT scans.
Each case is presented in a pedagogical style, with 1-4 images and accompanying questions, followed by answers and further relevant images. This is then augmented by an explanation of the imaging and key teaching points with references for further reading, making this book a valuable learning guide in an accessible form for respiratory and acute physicians, and radiologists in training.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-838-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2012
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-0-85729-837-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-85729-838-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site