Table of contents
About this book
Replacement Models with Minimal Repair is a collection of works by several well-known specialists on the subject of minimal repair in replacement policies. It gives an exhaustive list of minimal repair models for the effective planning of minimal repair and maintenance actions.
Written in an engaging style, Replacement Models with Minimal Repair balances complex mathematical models with practical applications. It is divided into six parts that cover:
- mathematical modeling of minimal repair;
- preventive maintenance models and optimal scheduling of imperfect preventive maintenance activities;
- a new warranty servicing strategy with imperfect repair;
- mathematical models combining burn-in procedure and general maintenance policies;
- methods for parameters’ estimation of minimal repair models; and
- product support.
Replacement Models with Minimal Repair is for anyone with an interest in minimal repair and its impact on maintenance policies and strategies. It is a particularly useful resource for researchers, practitioners, and graduate students.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-85729-215-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2011
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-0-85729-214-8
- Online ISBN 978-0-85729-215-5
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Series Online ISSN 2196-999X
- About this book