Table of contents
About this book
This volume, following in the tradition of a similar 2010 publication by the same editors, is an outgrowth of an international conference, “Fractals and Related Fields II,” held in June 2011. The book provides readers with an overview of developments in the mathematical fields related to fractals, including original research contributions as well as surveys from many of the leading experts on modern fractal theory and applications.
The chapters cover fields related to fractals such as:
*geometric measure theory
*harmonic and functional analysis
Further Developments in Fractals and Related Fields is aimed at pure and applied mathematicians working in the above-mentioned areas as well as other researchers interested in discovering the fractal domain. Throughout the volume, readers will find interesting and motivating results as well as new avenues for further research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-8176-8400-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Boston
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-8176-8399-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-8176-8400-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site