About this book
Research on Secure Key Establishment has become very active within the last few years. Secure Key Establishment discusses the problems encountered in this field. This book also introduces several improved protocols with new proofs of security.
Secure Key Establishment identifies several variants of the key sharing requirement. Several variants of the widely accepted Bellare and Rogaway (1993) model are covered. A comparative study of the relative strengths of security notions between these variants of the Bellare–Rogaway model and the Canetti–Krawczyk model is included. An integrative framework is proposed that allows protocols to be analyzed in a modified version of the Bellare–Rogaway model using the automated model checker tool.
Secure Key Establishment is designed for advanced level students in computer science and mathematics, as a secondary text or reference book. This book is also suitable for practitioners and researchers working for defense agencies or security companies.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-87969-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-87968-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-87969-7
- Series Print ISSN 1568-2633
- Buy this book on publisher's site